Dr. Margot Crossley is a pediatrician practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Crossley is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Crossley diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Crossley can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine 1985
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Margot Anne Crossley D.O.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80920Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80923Get Direction
Dr. Margot Anne Crossley D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crossley
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Dr. Margaret Shapleigh MD6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Sara E. Tisdale M.D.6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Mikhal Gold Schiffer M.D.6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Viral Kothari M.D.6071 E WOODMEN RD STE 225 COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80923
- Dr. Kenya Denay Lee M.D.6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Robert Underhill MD6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923