Dr. Felicia Loraine Jordan M.D
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism23000 Highland Knolls Blvd Katy TX, 77494
Dr. Felicia Jordan practices Endocrinology in Katy, TX. Dr. Jordan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Jordan examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1997
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Baylor College Med
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Felicia Loraine Jordan M.D's Practice location
Katy, TX 77494Get Direction
RICHMOND, TX 77407Get Direction
Richmond, TX 77407Get Direction
Dr. Felicia Loraine Jordan M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jordan
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- MMA Fighter Jordan Williams Doesn't Let Diabetes Slow Him Down
MMA fighter Jordan Williams is a rising star in the fight cage, but he also faces another fight of his own: type 1 diabetes. ...
- Libu Varughese5420 Dashwood Dr. Houston TX 77081
- Amelita Lourdes P. Basa8200 Wednesbury Lane Houston Texas 77074
- Dr. Shikha Bharaktiya M.D.7500 Beechnut street Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Tri R Lee MD2727 W Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77025
- Dr. Hope D Shipman MD9055 Katy Fwy Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Amer Al-karadsheh M.D.8830 Long Point Rd Houston TX 77055