Dr. Aaron E Glatt MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease4295 Hempstead Tpke Chief Medical Office Bethpage NY, 11714
Dr. Aaron Glatt is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Bethpage, NY. Dr. Glatt specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
- Uninspiring aspiring fellows (UNAFs): an emerging infectious disease.
- Completely resistant Acinetobacter baumannii strains.
- Underlying characteristics of patients harboring highly resistant Acinetobacter baumannii.
- Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea in patients with HIV: a 4-year survey.
- Effectiveness and appropriateness of empiric metronidazole for Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea.
- Levoflaxin and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- In vitro activity of temafloxacin compared with those of other agents against 100 clinical isolates of Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Prosthetic-joint infections.
- Caspofungin was noninferior to amphotericin B for invasive fungal infections in persistent fever and neutropenia and was better tolerated.
- Presidential candidates' commentaries.
- Tuberculous peritonitis as an initial manifestation of HIV infection.
- High-titer positive nontreponemal tests with negative specific treponemal serology in patients with HIV infection and/or intravenous substance use.
- Epidemiologic analysis of warfare.
- Postoperative abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- Acute pleurisy in an intravenous drug abuser.
Dr. Aaron E Glatt MD's Practice location
Bethpage, NY 11714Get Direction
Dr. Aaron E Glatt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Glatt
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Foodborne Diseases Commonly Occur With Imported Foods
According to the CDC, imported foods from different countries are causing more outbreaks of foodborne diseases. “Among the different foods imported from other countries, fish and spices, particularly pepper, are the culprits," says Hannah Gould, PhD, said in a report presented at the International...
- What Is the Difference Between AIDS and HIV?
The main difference between AIDS and HIV is that HIV is a virus whereas AIDS is a condition that is caused by HIV. People often confuse HIV and AIDS. Different diagnoses are used to identify both HIV and AIDS. However, they are said to go hand-in-hand and are very often used interchangeably to...
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- Treating Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a nasty infection that can progress to a chronic debilitating disease with life-threatening complications if left untreated.Lyme disease is transmitted through the bite of a four-legged tick, which is also known as the deer tick or the bear tick. The tick has to be in the nymphal...
- 5 Tips on Living with Cholera
Cholera, an acute infection that is characterized by diarrhea, is caused by Vibrio cholerae. These are among the most common organisms found on water surfaces of the world. It is caused by the enterotoxin subunit-A of Vibrio cholerae.When living with cholera, one has to have the basic knowledge of...
- Dr. Bruce E. Hirsch MD300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Adriane J. Collins D.O.40 East Main st Bayshore NY 11706
- Yelena Markovskaya Other300 Community Dr. Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Yonhee Cha MD27005 76th Ave New Hyde Park NY 11040
- Dr. Alina Adriana Sanda M.D.6701 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Joel Greenspan M.D.44 S Bayles Ave Port Washington NY 11050