Dr. Sandu Alb is a Dentist practicing in NEW HOPE, MN. Dr. Alb specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Efficacy of subantimicrobial-dose doxycycline against nitrosative stress in chronic periodontitis.
- Evaluation of scaling and root planing effect in generalized chronic periodontitis by fractal and multifractal analysis.
- Fractal analysis of ibuprofen effect on experimental dog peri-implantitis.
- Effect of Cimetidine on Nitro-Oxidative Stress in a Rat Model of Periodontitis.
Sandu Florin Alb's Practice location
NEW HOPE, MN 55428Get Direction
Sandu Florin Alb's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch17490 IN-23 South Bend Indiana 46635
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Thomas Jerome Zyvoloski Other11475 Robinson Dr Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Nancie J Johnson DDS18305 Minnetonka Blvd Wayzata MN 55391
- Dr. Mark Daniel Severt DDS9055 Springbrook Dr Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Todd H Hulse DDS4001 Stinson Blvd Ne Minneapolis MN 55421