Dr. Patricia Anne Sobczyk MD
InternistAmerican Lake Va 9600 Veterans Drive Tacoma WA, 98493
Dr. Patricia Sobczyk is an internist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Sobczyk specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sobczyk provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Patricia Anne Sobczyk MD's Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98493Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Anne Sobczyk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sobczyk
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Hetal P. Kothari413 Lilly Rd. NE Olympia Washington 98506
- Dr. Nadine K Gettel MD202 N Division St Auburn WA 98001
- Dr. Megha Rao M.D1112 South Cushman Avenue Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Shawna E Purcell MD3920 Capital Mall Dr. SW Olympia WA 98502
- Dr. Christopher Jack Berlin MD33501 1st Way S Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Paul W. Pumilia M.D.16825 Rosman Hwy Lake Toxaway NC 28747