Dr. Roy W Menninger MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2955 Sw Wanamaker Dr Topeka KS, 66614
Dr. Roy Menninger is a psychiatrist practicing in Topeka, KS. Dr. Menninger is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Menninger diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Menninger may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Menninger treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Psychiatric services in a managed care world.
- Editorial: Psychiatry 1976: time for a holistic medicine.
- On Horwitz (2006), "forty years of group psychotherapy at the Menninger Clinic".
- A plea for concern regarding violent video games.
- Trends in American psychiatry: implications for psychiatry in Japan.
- The psychology of postponement in the medical marriage.
- Sources of conflict in the medical marriage.
- What is quality care? A clinician's view.
- What is quality care? A clinician's view.
- The impact of group relations conferences on organizational growth.
- Twenty-fifth anniversary of the Menninger School of psychiatry.
- Mental health and the physician: who worries about his?
- The psychiatrist's identity: Quo Vadis?
- Conspiracy of silence. An obstacle to understanding the patient.
- The range of human conflict: a symposium.
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine; Mass Mntl Hlth Ctr, Psychiatry; West Ros Park Mntl Hlt Ctr, Psychiatry; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine
Dr. Roy W Menninger MD's Practice location
Dr. Roy W Menninger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Menninger
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Dr. Monique Bertha Lafrance D.O.2200 Sw Gage Blvd Topeka KS 66622
- Dr. Radu H Teodorescu MD3707 Sw 6th Ave Topeka KS 66606
- Dr. Matthew Louis Masterson DO1408 19th Ave Fairbanks AK 99701
- Dr. Kurt R Guindon MD6650 Sw Mission Valley Dr Topeka KS 66614
- Dr. Peter Charles Schram M.D.7300 Sw Wesley Cir Topeka KS 66614
- Dr. Sue V Massoth M.D.2200 Sw Gage Blvd Topeka KS 66622