Dr. Shannon Rebecca Prevette MD
Family Practitioner4438 Centerview San Antonio TX, 78228
Dr. Shannon Prevette is a family practitioner practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Prevette specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Prevette possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Santa Rosa Hlth Care Corp, Family Medicine; Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Shannon Rebecca Prevette MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78228Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78238Get Direction
Dr. Shannon Rebecca Prevette MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prevette
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Judith A. Moss D.O.720 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. David N. Lopez M.D.4910 Golden Quail San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Armando Antonio Sanchez M.D.11212 State Highway 151 at Christus Santa Rosa San Antonio TX 78251
- Dr. Ambur L. Brown M.D.17331 Ih 35 N Schertz TX 78154
- Dr. Jeffrey Alexander Cannon M.D11901 Toepperwein Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Dr. Norma Borrero M.D.527 N Leona St San Antonio TX 78207