Dr. Liza H Leal MD
Family Practitioner4655 Sweetwater Blvd Suite 500 Sugar Land TX, 77479
Dr. Liza Leal is a family practitioner practicing in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Leal specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Leal possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1996
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1996
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Christus St Joseph Hosp, Family Medicine; Christus St Joseph Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Christus Santa Rosa Health Care Program
Dr. Liza H Leal MD's Practice location
Sugar Land, TX 77479Get Direction
Dr. Liza H Leal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leal
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- Dr. Lizabeth Ellen Riley MD7200 Cambridge Suite 6.100 Houston TX 77030
- Francisco Lopez Godoy1900 Blalock Rd Suite M Houston TX 77080
- Dr. Deidra Deshun Allen MD9898 Bissonnet St Houston TX 77036
- Dr. Simon Whitney MD3701 Kirby Dr Houston TX 77098
- Dr. Joanne Lavette Rogers MD4126 Southwest Fwy Houston TX 77027
- Dr. Elizabeth Li-tsai Yang M.D.1500 S Dairy Ashford St Houston TX 77077