Vincent Burke is a physical therapist practicing in Rochelle Park, NJ. Vincent Burke specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Vincent Burke can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Vincent Burke will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Vincent Michael Burke PT, DPT, MPT, BS's Practice location
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662Get Direction
Dr. Vincent Michael Burke PT, DPT, MPT, BS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Daniel Prata PT, DPT, COMT1111 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Mr. Vineeth Pillai DPT84-44 Eliot Ave Middle Village New York 11379
- Miss Baljeet Kaur DPT2401 UNIVERSITY PKWY STE 102 SARASOTA FL 34243
- Harriet Chana Lazaroff4 Zabriskie Terrace Monsey New York 10952
- Cynthia Gormezano MPT315 Madison Ave. New York NY 10017
- Ms. Monica Joshi420 Madison Ave New York NY 10017