I believe that we all need to contribute to society in a positive and meaningful way. Becoming a physician was my way of working toward the betterment of others. I strive every day to treat my patient ...
Education and Training
Yarmouk Univ, Fac Med, (Jordan Univ Sci & Tech), Irbid, Jordan MD
American Board of Internal Medicine
Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaching Practitioner College of Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Glendale Arizona 2014 - 2018
- San Diego Top Doctors 2013 San Diego Magazine
- San Diego Top Doctors 2014 San Diego Magazine
- San Diego Top Doctors 2017 San Diego Magazine
- San Diego Top Doctors 2018 San Diego Magazine
- The Leading Physician of the World 2018 The International Association of Health Care Professionals
- Asthma, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Cough And More
- American College of Chest Physicians
- National Arab-American Medical Association
- St. Michael's Medical Center, Newark
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Grossmont Hospital Foundation.
- Doctors Without Borders
- Syrian Community Network
- Palestinian Children Relief Fund.
- USA for UNHCR
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital ( La Mesa, CA )
Dr. Raed A Al-naser M.D.'s Practice location
La Mesa, CA 91942Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Raed A Al-naser M.D. | Pulmonologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Raed A Al-naser M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Al-naser
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.15004 Innovation Drive San Diego California 92128
- Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.320 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas California 92024
- Dr. Brij Gupta M.D.10158 Buena Vista Ave Santee CA 92071
- Facika Tafara MD1145 Broadway San Diego California 92101
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037-0945
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037