Dr. Seeta Badrinath is a pediatrician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Badrinath is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Badrinath diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Badrinath can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
Dr. Seeta Devi Badrinath M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Seeta Devi Badrinath M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Badrinath
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D.11 Pierce Street Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD223 Chief Justice Cushing Highway Cohasset Massachusetts 02025
- Alan Minoru Fujii1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Peter K. Harvie55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 2114