Elizabeth Kennedy is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Mobile, AL. Elizabeth is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Kennedy can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Kennedy will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Dietary-fat intake in the US population.
- Popular diets: correlation to health, nutrition, and obesity.
- Dynamically and quasiforbidden transitions in photoionization of open-shell atoms: a combined experimental and theoretical study.
- Ecology: The Convention on Biological Diversity's 2010 target.
- Polarization control in two-color above-threshold ionization of atomic helium.
- New continua for absorption spectroscopy from 40 to 2000 A.
- Laser-produced continua for absorption spectroscopy in the VUV and XUV.
- The DCU laser ion source.
- An agenda for assessing and improving conservation impacts of sustainability standards in tropical agriculture.
- A prenatal screening system for use in a community-based setting.
- The effect of WIC supplemental feeding on birth weight: a case-control analysis.
- Evaluation of the effect of WIC supplemental feeding on birth weight.
- Effect of WIC supplemental feeding on hemoglobin and hematocrit of prenatal patients.
- The Healthy Eating Index: design and applications.
- Household and preschooler vitamin A consumption in southwestern Kenya.
Elizabeth T Kennedy PT's Practice location
Mobile, AL 36604Get Direction
Elizabeth T Kennedy PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Stress?
All of us have faced it at some time or the other, but what is it? Why and how does our body respond to it? Why is it not good for us? How can we control it?Stress is the word that refers to the overload of things that we find it difficult to manage in our life. This is a real challenge for our mind...
- Blogging Her Way Through Lymphoma - A 22 Year Old’s Way to Cope
In May of 2016, Katie DeMasi graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. The young woman already had a job lined up as a registered nurse at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. She had picked out her scrubs and spent a few of her summer days...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- How to Have a Good Workout in 30 Minutes
How to Have a Good Workout in 30 MinutesIt is quite natural to feel frustrated when you don’t start to see results after months of slogging in the gym. One may gradually lose interest in working out and gym sessions. Then, there are others who feel too time strapped to work out at all. For both of...
- How to Take a Stress-Free Vacation with Multiple Sclerosis
How often did you think of traveling when you were first diagnosed with multiple sclerosis? For many, the answer was "not often". However, over time, many people will have the urge to travel or explore for a variety of reasons. It could be just a desire for a change of pace, the desire to be with...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- Cheryl Lambert Thames PT2006 Airport Blvd. Mobile AL 36607
- Kristye Hall Chastang RPT39821 Duffee Ln Bay Minette AL 36507
- Mrs. Carla Fisher Kelly P.T.25833 Highway 181 Daphne AL 36526
- Mrs. Katherine Rosman Moore DPT1903 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Mrs. Denise Bergeron Young PT3202 Old Shell Road Mobile AL 36607
- Ms. Julie M Demarest PHYSICAL THERAPIST4320 Winding Way Mobile AL 36693