Dr. Donald Rehl is a Dentist practicing in Marietta, OH. Dr. Rehl specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Donald Austin Rehl DDS's Practice location
Marietta, OH 45750Get Direction
Dr. Donald Austin Rehl DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. Thomas William Danford DDS124 3rd St Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Gandee N Licklider DDS510 Second St Marietta OH 45750
- Lance L Shears DDS3015 Dudley Avenue Parkersburg WV 26104
- Dr. Christopher C Linscott D.D.S.407 Colegate Dr Marietta OH 45750
- Harry Talbott Tebay DDS1301 Grand Central Ave Vienna WV 26105
- Dr. Lori Ann Hawkins D.D.S.400 Main St Belpre OH 45714