Dr. Adam Lorenzetti is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Lorenzetti specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Lorenzetti tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Adam Lorenzetti M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33637Get Direction
LEESBURG, VA 20176Get Direction
Dr. Adam Lorenzetti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lorenzetti
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Wendell J. Bulmer DO6322 Gunn Highway Tampa Florida 33625
- Dr. David E. Eisenhauer D.O.973 Mica Drive Carson City Nevada 89705
- Dr. Joseph Borrelli MD1801 Inwood Rd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Hanff M.D.2165 Little Rd New Port Richey FL 34655
- Dr. Philip Clifford M.D.3030 North Rocky Point Drive West Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. John M Small MD13020 N Telecom Pkwy Tampa FL 33637