Dr. Adam Lorenzetti is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Lorenzetti specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Lorenzetti tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Adam Lorenzetti M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33637Get Direction
LEESBURG, VA 20176Get Direction
Dr. Adam Lorenzetti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lorenzetti
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Dr. Wendell J. Bulmer DO11809 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33618
- Dr. Brian T Palumbo MD2653 Bruce B Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel Fl 33544
- Dr. David E. Eisenhauer D.O.13020 N Telecom Pkwy Tampa FL 33637
- Dr. James Billys MD2040 SHORT AVE ODESSA FL 33556
- Dr. Philip Clifford M.D.3030 North Rocky Point Drive West Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Hanff M.D.2165 LITTLE RD TRINITY FL 34655