Dr. Sharon Coleman is a psychologist practicing in Hillsdale, NY. Dr. Coleman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Coleman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Coleman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sharon Marie Coleman PH.D.'s Practice location
Hillsdale, NY 12529Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Marie Coleman PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coleman
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- Dr. Peter Andre Moisan PHD3055 Route 9 Valatie NY 12184
- Dr. Michael Aaron Lipson PHD284 Main St Great Barrington MA 01230
- Dr. Nancy Lee Hoag PH.D.94 Roxbury Hollow Rd Hudson NY 12534
- Dr. Douglas Wayland-smith PHD31 Porter St Lakeville CT 06039
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Rocheleau PH.D.56 Housatonic St Lenox MA 01240
- Dr. Anne B. Benson PSY.D.500 Main St Great Barrington MA 01230