Dr. Sharon Coleman is a psychologist practicing in Hillsdale, NY. Dr. Coleman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Coleman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Coleman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sharon Marie Coleman PH.D.'s Practice location
Hillsdale, NY 12529Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Marie Coleman PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coleman
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Dr. Peter Andre Moisan PHD3055 Route 9 Valatie NY 12184
- Dr. Nancy Lee Hoag PH.D.94 Roxbury Hollow Rd Hudson NY 12534
- Dr. Michael Aaron Lipson PHD284 Main St Great Barrington MA 01230
- Dr. Douglas Wayland-smith PHD31 Porter St Lakeville CT 06039
- Dr. Frances Lippmann PHD2 Cherry St Stockbridge MA 01262
- Dr. Matthew David Blagys PH. D.25 Main St. Stockbridge MA 01262