Scott W. Harris, MD practices in Plano at American Institute For Plastic Surgery as a Plastic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Surgery - General and American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. ...
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Acne Scars Treatment, Arm Lift, Artefill And More
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Plastic Surgery; C T Hayden Vet Affairs M C, General Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency 1983
Dr. Scott W Harris MD's Practice location
Dr. Scott W Harris MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Dr. Thomas A. Narsete M.D.1221 South Clarkson Street Denver Colorado 80210
- Dr. John B. Barnett MD8140 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Gilbert T. Selkin M.D., D.M.D.5044 Tennyson Parkway Plano Texas 75024
- Dr. Shai Michael Rozen MD1801 Inwood Road Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Thornwell Hay Parker M.D.8230 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Samuel M. Lam M.D.6101 Chapel Hill Blvd Plano TX 75093