Dr. Abdulraheem Qasem is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Qasem specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Jordan University of Science and Technology Faculty of Medicine 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Liver Cancer
- Chronic Pain
- Throat Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Abdulraheem M.s Qasem M.D's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
SHAWNEE MISSION, KS 66204Get Direction
Overland Park, KS 66204Get Direction
Dr. Abdulraheem M.s Qasem M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- Dr. Gregory James Crane M.D.245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Brian M. Osgood M.D.4881 Ne Goodview Cir Lees Summit MO 64064
- Dr. Robert L. Talley M.D.19550 E 39th St S Independence MO 64057
- Dr. Sukumar Ethirajan M.D.12200 W 110th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Addison Racoma Tolentino M.D.1000 E 21st St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Prakash Neupane M.D.2330 Shawnee Mission Pkwy Mission KS 66205