Jonathan Nelson is an acupuncturist practicing in Oakland, CA. Dr. Nelson evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Nelson treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Effects of youth, price, and audience size on alcohol advertising in magazines.
- Measurement problems in assessing adolescent exposure to alcohol advertising in magazines.
- What is learned from longitudinal studies of advertising and youth drinking and smoking? A critical assessment.
- Alcohol marketing policy: the missing evidence.
- Gender differences in alcohol demand: a systematic review of the role of prices and taxes.
- Meta-analysis of alcohol price and income elasticities - with corrections for publication bias.
- Estimating the price elasticity of beer: meta-analysis of data with heterogeneity, dependence, and publication bias.
- Alcohol affordability and alcohol demand: cross-country trends and panel data estimates, 1975 to 2008.
- Reply to a comment by Ludbrook, Holmes, and Stockwell: gender differences in alcohol demand.
- Binge drinking and alcohol prices: a systematic review of age-related results from econometric studies, natural experiments and field studies.
- Reply to the critics on "binge drinking and alcohol prices".
- Alcohol prices, taxes, and alcohol-related harms: A critical review of natural experiments in alcohol policy for nine countries.
- What happens to drinking when alcohol policy changes? A review of five natural experiments for alcohol taxes, prices, and availability.
Mr. Jonathan Paul Nelson L.AC., C.M.T.'s Practice location
Oakland, CA 94611Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94609Get Direction
Mr. Jonathan Paul Nelson L.AC., C.M.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Kim Peirano503 D St, Suite 1 San Rafael CA 94901
- Zeyu Wang201 el camino real Millbrae California 94030
- Dr. David Wai ki Tsang MD128 Woodrow St Daly City CA 94014
- Ms. Allison Jennifer Crawford L. AC.862 Folsom St San Francisco CA 94107
- Ms. Claudia Gertrud Weitkemper L.AC1115 Marin Ave Albany CA 94706
- Christine Cheen Chen ACUPUNCTURIST320 10th St Oakland CA 94604