Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Suite 9329 Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Aditee Ambardekar practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Philadelphia, PA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Ambardekar treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 2004
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Pediatric Anesthesiology 2009
Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ambardekar
- Does Ketogenic Diet Help to Manage Epilepsy?
It has been noted in many people that symptoms of epilepsy reduce with fasting. Ketogenic diet is helpful in maintaining the metabolism, including fasting. With ketogenic diets, the body produces a good amount of ketones, which is why it is in the name Ketogenic, meaning generating ketones. Ketones...
- 5 Tips for Living with Osteoporosis
5 Tips for Living with OsteoporosisFor some people, an osteoporosis prognosis can appear like a fatal blow to their life. However, things aren’t hopeless as they might seem! Being in a position to adjust to the condition can really be helpful in getting you used to the condition. Osteoporosis...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Celiac Disease: Get Diagnosed
Most often people have extra intestinal symptoms, such as migraine, peripheral neuropathy, joint pains, seizures, short stature, pubertal delay, and infertility. These presentations are not commonly tested for celiac disease, therefore, majority remains undiagnosed. ...
- Healthy Diets That Can Help Manage Your Arthritis
What is Arthritis?Arthritis is the name given to those diseases or disorders that affect the body’s joints. Around 200 rheumatic diseases come under the term arthritis. The most common types include osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), fibromyalgia, and gout....
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Frank H. Kern270-05 76th Avenue Queens New York 11040
- Dr. Joseph Michael Sroka MD435 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.185 S Orange Ave, Msb E-547 Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Ellen C Jantzen M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Alan J Schwartz M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Naomi Dong MD535 E 70th St New York NY 10021