Dr. Patricia C Deisler MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology27 Industrial Ave Sanford ME, 04073
Dr. Patricia Deisler is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Sanford, ME. Dr. Deisler specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Patricia C Deisler MD's Practice location
Sanford, ME 04073Get Direction
PROSSER, WA 99350Get Direction
Dr. Patricia C Deisler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Deisler
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Dr. Jonathan David Eneman M.D.15 Hospital Dr York ME 03909
- Dr. Anjali Sibley MD11 Whitehall Rd Rochester NH 03867
- Dr. Taylor M Ortiz MD789 Central Avenue Dover NH 03820
- Dr. John Patrick Mongan D.O.Univ Of Rochester Medical Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Henry L Sonneborn MD330 Borthwick Ave Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. Amy Claire Bessnow MD75 Francis St Boston MA 02115