Dr. Patricia C Deisler MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology27 Industrial Ave Sanford ME, 04073
Dr. Patricia Deisler is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Sanford, ME. Dr. Deisler specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Patricia C Deisler MD's Practice location
Sanford, ME 04073Get Direction
TITUSVILLE, FL 32796Get Direction
Dr. Patricia C Deisler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Deisler
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Dr. Jonathan David Eneman M.D.15 Hospital Dr York ME 03909
- Dr. Anjali Sibley MD11 Whitehall Rd Rochester NH 03867
- Dr. Taylor M Ortiz MD789 Central Avenue Dover NH 03820
- Dr. Henry L Sonneborn MD789 CENTRAL AVE DOVER NH 03820
- Dr. John Patrick Mongan D.O.127 Long Sands Rd York ME 03909
- Dr. Amy Claire Bessnow MD789 CENTRAL AVE DOVER NH 03820