Dr. Jason O Hall MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology225 Jackson St Bridgewater NJ, 08807
Dr. Jason Hall is a cardiologist practicing in Bridgewater, NJ. Dr. Hall specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hall also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1985
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johns 1985
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Med 1985
University of Hawaii
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Cardiovascular Diseases; R W Johnson Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Jason O Hall MD's Practice location
Dr. Jason O Hall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Dr. Fadi El-Atat MD127 Pine St Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Dr. Tiberiu Kovacs M.D.4 Ethel Road Edison New Jersey 8817
- Gary Avendano465 Cranbury Rd East Brunswick New Jersey 08816
- Jyotirmoy Dutta-Choudhury38 Skyline Drive Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Robert Joseph Schanzer1 Ethel Road Edison New Jersey 08817
- Dr. Leonard Jay Moss D.O.11 Saddle Rd Cedar Knolls New Jersey 7927