Dr. Kenneth Hauser was born and raised in the north suburbs of Chicago. After graduating from New Trier High School, Dr. Hauser pursued his Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in General Sciences, with a minor ...
Dr. Kenneth S. Hauser D.D.S.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60646Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth S. Hauser D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Jeffrey C Kemp DDS1420 N Arlington Hts Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Tamara Oweis DDS5333 N Clark St Chicago IL 60640
- Jacqueline Gail Rosen DDS, MS, PC355 W Dundee Rd Buffalo Grove IL 60089
- Ramzi Bassam Duaibis4941 N Kedzie Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Karen Lee Seder Other2535 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Frank Andrew Cincione D.D.S.109 Franklin St Bloomingdale IL 60108