Dr. Emily De los reyes practices Neuropathology in Columbus, OH. Dr. De los reyes studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1991
University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Danon disease: an unusual presentation of autism.
- Phenotypic variations in 3 children with POLG1 mutations.
- Autism and immunizations: separating fact from fiction.
- Role of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene (MTHFR) 677C>T polymorphism in pediatric cerebrovascular disorders.
- Unique Characteristics of the Photoparoxysmal Response in Patients With Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis Type 2: Can EEG Be a Biomarker?
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Child Neurology; Charleston Area Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Charleston Area Med Center
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center Program A
Dr. Emily Caoili De los reyes MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Emily Caoili De los reyes MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Low Adherence to Antidepressants May Increase Mortality in Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease, a neurological condition that affects a person’s body movements, has been affecting thousands of people’s physical and mental abilities. According to the National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson’s disease itself is not fatal. However, complications that are brought by...
- Serious Gabapentin Side Effects
Serious gabapentin side effects can be threatening to one's health, so it should be used with doctor’s supervision. Some of its side effects include aggressive and suicidal behavior. Gabapentin is a drug prescribed to treat certain types of seizures and manage pain caused by nerve problems. It is...
- To Tell the Truth...Are Parkinson's Patients Capable of Lying?
Up until a few years ago, it was believed that those with Parkinson's disease, were only severely limited in their physical capabilities. Parkinson’s is a neurodegenerative disease that is characterized by the progressive destruction of the brain cells located in the person’s substantia nigra....
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatments Are Becoming More Effective, but Are Underfunded
Multiple sclerosis is considered a relatively rare disease, but a recent MS guideline published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence stated that with more than 400,000 cases in the US alone, MS has become the leading cause of physical disability in working age adults.Although...
- What Does 'Benign' Multiple Sclerosis Mean?
Benign multiple sclerosis (MS) is not a term that is used too frequently when talking about this neurological disorder. The definition of benign MS and what it specifically means is something that has been an area of contention in the medical community.In October of 2017 Multiple Sclerosis News...
- Dr. Maria Kataki MD1222 Calum Court Columbus Ohio 43235
- Dr. Nahid Dadmehr M.D.555 W Schrock Rd Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Jason L Barfield MD120 Mcmillen Drive Newark OH 43055
- Dr. Denise M. Cambier M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Michael Karl Racke MD456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Douglas W. Scharre MD456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210