Dr. Alexander Choo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in DANBURY, CT. Dr. Choo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Choo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Alexander Daekyung Choo M.D.'s Practice location
DANBURY, CT 06810Get Direction
Alexander Daekyung Choo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Dr. Douglas J. Fauser MD664 Stoneleigh Avenue Carmel New York 10512
- Dr. Joel S. Buchalter MD664 Stoneleigh Avenue Carmel New York 10512
- Dr. Victor Khabie MD664 Stoneleigh Avenue Carmel New York 10512
- Dr. Robert Lee Brady M.D.40 Cross Street Norwalk Connecticut 06851
- Dr. Matthew Raphael Rogell MD33 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Mr. Cameron C Brown MD2 Old Park Ln New Milford CT 06776