Dr. Hemangini J. Thakar MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery3303 Sw Bond Ave Suite 5 Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Hemangini Thakar is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Thakar specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Hemangini J. Thakar MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Hemangini J. Thakar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thakar
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Dr. Richard H. Bensimon M.D. BOARD CERTIFIED140 Northwest 14th Avenue Portland Oregon 97209
- Dr. Karl O. Wustrack M.D.1830 Blankenship Road West Linn Oregon 97068
- Dr. Allen Gabriel MD505 Northeast 87th Avenue Vancouver Washington 98664
- Dr. Yale Sands Popowich M.D.1200 NW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Elisa A Burgess MD16865 Boones Ferry Rd Lake Oswego OR 97035
- Dr. Geoffrey Harry Buncke M.D.1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97209