Dr. Genya Frid is an internist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Frid specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Frid provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Vitebskij Med Inst- Vitebsk- Belarus 1975
Vilnius V Kapsukas State University 1975
VITEBSKIJ MEDICAL INST 1975
Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kidney Stones
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Other Specialty; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Li Jewish Hillside Med Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
Dr. Genya Frid MD's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11042Get Direction
Dr. Genya Frid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frid
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Francisco Aquino Espino M.D. Plainview New York 11803
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Ms. Christine Jankowski M.D.530 Hicksville Rd Bethpage New York 11714
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205
- Dr. Bruce L. Feldman M.D.755 New York Ave Huntington NY 11743