Ms. Louisa Voutsinas MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)Rr4 Box 4200 Airport Beltway Plaz Hazleton PA, 18202
Dr. Louisa Voutsinas is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hazleton, PA. Dr. Voutsinas specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Voutsinas can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Voutsinas can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology; U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Ms. Louisa Voutsinas MD's Practice location
Hazleton, PA 18202Get Direction
HAZLE TOWNSHIP, PA 18202Get Direction
Ms. Louisa Voutsinas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Voutsinas
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- Ovarian Cancer: Get the Facts
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest types of cancer that affects the female population. The disease is very painful and uncomfortable, which can spread to the nearest organs in a very short time. If the disease is discovered at the first (localized) stage, the patient will have a 5-year survival...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- High-Risk Pregnancy: What Does This Mean?
A pregnancy is considered high-risk when either the mother or the baby have a higher chance of medical complications. High-risk pregnancies require closer monitoring and care, to make sure both the mom and baby stay healthy throughout the entire pregnancy.Risk factors that would make doctor's label...
- Dr. Jill T. Snyder D.O.668 N Church St Hazleton PA 18201
- Dr. James Edward Nelson MD56 N CHESTNUT DR DRUMS PA 18222
- Dr. Scott Douglas Muir DO601 Alter Street Hazleton PA 18201
- Dr. Vadim Loshakov M.D.1730 E Broad St Hazleton PA 18201
- Dr. Kailash R Makhija MD281 N 12th St Lehighton PA 18235
- Dr. Timothy Guy Grube D.O.219 S BALLIET ST FRACKVILLE PA 17931