Ms. Louisa Voutsinas MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)Rr4 Box 4200 Airport Beltway Plaz Hazleton PA, 18202
Dr. Louisa Voutsinas is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hazleton, PA. Dr. Voutsinas specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Voutsinas can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Voutsinas can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology; U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Ms. Louisa Voutsinas MD's Practice location
Hazleton, PA 18202Get Direction
HAZLE TOWNSHIP, PA 18202Get Direction
Ms. Louisa Voutsinas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Voutsinas
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Effects of Genital HPV on Newborn Babies
HPV, which is also known as the Human papilloma virus, is a group of viruses that affects the skin and the moist membranes lining the body. HPV usually affects the cervix, the anus, or the mouth and the throat. There are about 100 types of HPV, from which 30 types affect the genital area. The HPV...
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- What is Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Defined in very simple words, amenorrhea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman during her reproductive age. Normal menstruation starts at the age of 12, but the range can vary. Amenorrhea may exist when a woman does not experience periods for three months in a row or her first period by...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Dr. Jill T. Snyder D.O.668 N Church St Hazleton PA 18201
- Dr. James Edward Nelson MD67 Council Crest Ln Hazleton PA 18202
- Dr. Scott Douglas Muir DO1000 Alliance Dr Hazleton PA 18202
- Dr. Vadim Loshakov M.D.1730 E Broad St Hazleton PA 18201
- Dr. Timothy Guy Grube D.O.171 Red Horse Rd Pottsville PA 17901
- Dr. Kailash R Makhija MD281 N 12th St Lehighton PA 18235