James Barsky is a physical therapist practicing in King Of Prussia, PA. James Barsky specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, James Barsky can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. James Barsky will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. James Robert Barsky MSPT's Practice location
King Of Prussia, PA 19406Get Direction
Mr. James Robert Barsky MSPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Angelo L Labrinakos MS, PT, DPT, ATC163 Pottstown Pike Chester Springs PA 19425
- Patricia Schoenenberger Other2250 Hickory Rd Plymouth Meeting PA 19462
- Diane L Schlegel638 Brandywine Pkwy West Chester PA 19380
- Mrs. Mi-ran Kim PT2250 Hickory Rd Plymouth Meeting PA 19462
- Dr. Kerry Dellarosa Holt D.P.T551 W Lancaster Ave Haverford PA 19041
- Mr. Kalen Pascal DPT17 W CHESTER PIKE RIDLEY PARK PA 19078