Dr. Kathleen Schwartz is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Schwartz specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Schwartz can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Schwartz can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1987
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1990
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Gestational Diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University Of Fl College Of Med
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Kathleen A Schwartz MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85028Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kathleen A Schwartz MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kathleen A Schwartz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwartz
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- Recovery from a Gastric Bypass Surgery
Gastric bypass surgery can provide a long-term weight loss. For most people, they lose about 10 to 20 pounds each month within the first year after surgery. Over time, the weight loss continues. More weight is expected to be lost when the patient seriously commits to the diet and exercise since the...
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Eugenia G. Politis 85032
- Gino Tutera5410 N Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley Arizona 85253
- Dr. Debra Wickman MD485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Ernesto M. Gomez M.D.1039 North Country Club Drive Mesa Arizona 85201
- Dr. Gregory J Marchand M.D.1492 S Mill Ave Tempe AZ 85281
- Dr. Raj Rathee M.D.10240 W Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85037