Dr. Kathleen Loree Carlson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology7614 E 91st Street Suite 100 Tulsa OK, 74133
Dr. Kathleen Carlson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Carlson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Carlson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Carlson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- U Ok/Tulsa Med Col Afl Hsp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
Dr. Kathleen Loree Carlson MD's Practice location
Dr. Kathleen Loree Carlson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carlson
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- Gita Meshri6576 North Deer Ridge Court Owasso Oklahoma 74055
- Mrs. Monique Modest-Mckoy M.D.1120 South Utica Avenue Tulsa Oklahoma 74104
- Dr. Frank A. Nwankwo MD1921 Stonecipher Blvd. Ada Oklahoma 74820
- Dr. Bryan Christopher Roehl D.O.717 S Houston Ave Tulsa OK 74127
- Dr. Arthur Cole Nilson D.O10011 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74137
- Dr. David G Mcintosh MD6585 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136