Dr. Timothy Michael Buie M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology55 Fruit St Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Timothy Buie is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Buie specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1984
- Intestinal disaccharidase activity in patients with autism: effect of age, gender, and intestinal inflammation.
- Blood-brain barrier and intestinal epithelial barrier alterations in autism spectrum disorders.
- Abnormal cholesterol metabolism in the Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome: report of clinical and biochemical findings in four patients and treatment in one patient.
- Yale Univ Sch Of Med, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Bridgeport Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Timothy Michael Buie M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Michael Buie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buie
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Dr. Michael David Kappelman MD55 Fruit Street Yaw 6 Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Stephen Clayton Hardy MD55 Fruit St Yaw 6 Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Christine Ko-eun Lee M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Elana M Bern MD, MPH300 Longwood Avenue Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Carine M Lenders MD850 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Munir N Mobassaleh MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115