Dr. Jonathan Wallace Evans D.O.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3680 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR, 97330
Dr. Jonathan Evans is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Evans specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Evans tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Jonathan Wallace Evans D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Jonathan Wallace Evans D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Evans
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Dr. Ronald Dean Wobig MD1128 N.E. 2nd Street Corvallis Oregon 97330
- Dr. Steven G Ballinger MD832 ELM ST SW ALBANY OR 97321
- Dr. Stephen Roy Newman M.D.832 ELM ST SW ALBANY OR 97321
- Dr. Jason Seitetsu Lin M.D.3620 NW SAMARITAN DR., SUITE 202 CORVALLIS OR 97330
- Ms. Jacqueline Jill Krumrey MD3620 NW SAMARITAN DR CORVALLIS OR 97330
- Dr. William C. Robertson M.D.55 Twin Oaks Ave Lebanon OR 97355