Dr. Emilo Rafael Gonzalez M.D. is a top Doctor in Caguas, PR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Emilo Rafael Gonzalez M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Emilo Rafael Gonzalez M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Emilo Rafael Gonzalez M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Caguas, PR, Dr. Emilo Rafael Gonzalez M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of California 1982
Dr. Emilo Rafael Gonzalez M.D.'s Practice location
Caguas, PR 00725Get Direction
Dr. Emilo Rafael Gonzalez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Maria del pilar Zalduondo MDUniversity Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Carlos E Ifarraguerri M.D.29 Calle Washington San Juan PR 00907
- Dr. Orlando Cruz M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Moises Duviel Irizarry MDurb magnolia gardens o13 Bayamon PR 00956
- Dr. Elizabeth Pagan M.D.University Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Amaranto Jose Fernandez52 CALLE ANTONIO LOPEZ S HUMACAO PR 00791