Dr. Meleesa Hunt is a psychologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Hunt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hunt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hunt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Meleesa A. Hunt PH.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43206Get Direction
UPPER ARLINGTON, OH 43221Get Direction
Dr. Meleesa A. Hunt PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- J. Robert Padberg1570 Fishinger Road Columbus Ohio 43221
- Dr. Kara J. Karam PSY.D.4624 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Timothy P, Shea PSY.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Lynne Roddy Johnston PH.D.5701 N High St Columbus OH 43085
- Dr. Marc Gilbert Schramm PSY.D.3970 Brown Park Dr Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Cathy Mcdaniels wilson PH.D.52 W 5th Ave Columbus OH 43201