Dr. Farida Ghoghawala is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Federal Way, WA. Dr. Ghoghawala specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ghoghawala can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ghoghawala can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Farida M Ghoghawala M.D.'s Practice location
Federal Way, WA 98003Get Direction
Dr. Farida M Ghoghawala M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Laura Sporl MD4215 49th Ave NE Tacoma Washington 98422
- Dr. Esther M Park-hwang MD521 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Charles Robert Bigler M.D.1 East Main Street Auburn WA 98002
- Dr. James Allan Wilson MD5920 100th St Sw Lakewood WA 98499
- Dr. Chanda L Reese M.D.3001 Coral Hills Dr Pompano Beach FL 33071
- Dr. Robert E Molina MD451 Duvall Ave Ne Renton WA 98059