Dr. Bernard Avendanio is a Dentist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Avendanio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bernard Anthony Avendanio D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75204Get Direction
Dr. Bernard Anthony Avendanio D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Schubert Lynn Sapian2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie TX 75052
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS5072 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Chip Mercer725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Leon Demont James DDS150 East Highway 67 Duncanville Texas 75137
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D.6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254