Dr. Peter Levy is a Chiropractor practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Levy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Levy seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Sacro-occipital Technique
Dr. Peter Joseph Levy D.C.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93110Get Direction
Dr. Peter Joseph Levy D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. John Matthew Spencer DC25 E Arrellaga St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Dr. Dale Michael Migliaccio D.C.3892 State St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Russell W Whitten D.C.1532 Anacapa St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Dr. Krystal Lynn Allen D.C185 S Patterson Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Adam P Harcourt D.C.1221 State St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Dr. Lori Sender-o'hara D.C.25 Carlo Dr Goleta CA 93117