Dr. Sanja Cosic is a pediatrician practicing in Avon Park, FL. Dr. Cosic is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cosic diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cosic can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia 1987
Zagreb University 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Pediatrics
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. Sanja Cosic MD's Practice location
Avon Park, FL 33825Get Direction
Dr. Sanja Cosic MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cosic
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Dr. David T. Toturgul M.D.1319 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Paula Michele Thaqi M.D.780 Sw 24th St Fort Lauderdale FL 33315
- Dr. Maria Claudia Solorzano M.D.1110 Druid Cir Lake Wales FL 33853
- Dr. Anavatti L Raghuveera M.D.109 W Wall St Frostproof FL 33843
- Dr. Parmjit Kaur Gill M.D.1350 Hickory St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Maria Carolina Perez M.D.3201 Medical Way Sebring FL 33870