Dr. Graham is a native of Santa Barbara where at Dos Pueblos High School, he competed on their waterpolo, basketball, volleyball and tennis team as a multi-team Varsity Letterman earning All CIF 4A Honors ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1995
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1995
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Acl Tear
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Member MemorialCare Physician Society
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Scott M Graham M.D.'s Practice location
Laguna Woods, CA 92637Get Direction
Dr. Scott M Graham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graham
- Holistic Treatments For Lupus
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition, which involves the damaging of healthy tissues and organs of the body by the immune system. The condition results in severe and constant inflammation of almost all body parts. Lupus diagnosis can be extremely difficult since the condition’s symptoms...
- What Happens When Feet Are Affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Walking. It's something many people take for granted. Most people don't even think about what it takes to simply walk around the house, let alone down the street, or to the car to go to work.Simply getting from the car to the intended destination can become an impossible task with rheumatoid...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Mohammad Golshahi M.D.1500 E Katella Ave Orange CA 92867
- Dr. Jayshree Vyas M.D.21580 Yorba Linda Blvd Yorba Linda CA 92887
- Dr. John Gilbert West M.D.230 S Main St Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Milton E. Legome M.D.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Arvind S Nirula M.D.18111 Brookhurst St Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Anil Vallabhdas Shah M.D.2621 S Bristol St Santa Ana CA 92704