Dr. Andrew Finkelstein MD is a top Doctor in Rockville Centre, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Andrew Finkelstein MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Andrew Finkelstein MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Andrew Finkelstein MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Rockville Centre, NY, Dr. Andrew Finkelstein MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Anesthesiology; Long Island Coll Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Andrew Finkelstein MD's Practice location
Rockville Centre, NY 11570Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Finkelstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Being Bilingual is Advantageous for Alzheimer's Patients
One of the reasons why Alzheimer’s disease is an unwanted menace is the debilitating effects of it has that are widely manifested through symptoms that affect the mental and cognitive abilities of the victims. Imagine having a loved one who can no longer recall their first name, children or even...
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- Brain Aneurysm Symptoms: How to Treat a Brain Aneurysm
What is Brain Aneurysm?The term “brain aneurysm” means that there is a bulging weak area in the wall of an artery that basically supplies blood to the brain. This area can also have a ballooned look, and in some cases, it looks like a small berry. Most of the time, there are no known symptoms...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Shawn Garber M.D.3003 New Hyde Park Rd New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Sharon Giese MD114 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Douglas Edmund Padgett MD535 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Baruch Toledano M.D.825 Northern Blvd Great Neck NY 11021