Dr. William Klipper practices Sleep Medicine in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Klipper studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Med and Dentistry Edmonton Ab Canada MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Member American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- St. Francis Hospital, Honolulu, HI
Dr. William Scott Klipper MD's Practice location
Bremerton, WA 98310Get Direction
Dr. William Scott Klipper MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- This Combination of Medications May Help Ease Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing briefly dozens of times every night. It is a serious condition that causes daytime fatigue, high blood pressure, and heart problems. Having sleep apnea also increases your risk of insulin resistance, also known as type 2 diabetes. If you are unable to sleep...
- Why Obstructive Sleep Apnea is More Common with Diabetes
An estimated eighty percent of people with Type II diabetes will also have sleep apnea. The common denominator between the two tends to be being overweight, which when combined with stress and a lack of sleep creates a powerful cocktail that leads to one or the other and the possibility of...
- Texas Rangers First Baseman Speaks About His Struggle with Sleep Apnea
Mike Napoli started his professional baseball career back in 2001, but it was not until 2006 that he debuted in the Major League Baseball, which was a milestone for him as he hit a homerun in his first match. His career continued to soar in the following years. However, in 2014, he suffered from few...
- Dr. Edward M. Weaver M.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Theodore Elliot Bushnell MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Gina H Chen MD1145 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Morris B Chang M.D.16233 Sylvester Rd Sw Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Joanna Elaine Wrede MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Carey Lcokhart MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105