Dr. Ada Rodriguez rivera is a physiatrist practicing in Bayamon, PR. Dr. Rodriguez rivera is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Rodriguez rivera focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Rodriguez rivera can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. Ada Rodriguez rivera MD's Practice location
Bayamon, PR 00960Get Direction
Dr. Ada Rodriguez rivera MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Is a Physiatrist?
What is a physiatrist?A physiatrist is a medical doctor or a doctor of osteopathic medicine who practices physiatry or physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physiatry is a branch of medicine that specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, as well as rehabilitation of disorders, which...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- Dr. Mariana Silva M.D.11301 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90073
- Miss Brenda M Guzman-villar MDHospital El Maestro Urb Los Ingenieros San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Ana Rosa Pizarro padilla MDSan Juan City Hospital San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Marco Rafael Perez toro MD1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Ricardo Antonio Riefkohl M.D.10 Calle Casia San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Beatriz Bartolomei aguilera M.D.Ave. Aguas Buenas Bloque 16-21A Bayamon PR 00959