Dr. Ada Rodriguez rivera is a physiatrist practicing in Bayamon, PR. Dr. Rodriguez rivera is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Rodriguez rivera focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Rodriguez rivera can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. Ada Rodriguez rivera MD's Practice location
Bayamon, PR 00960Get Direction
Dr. Ada Rodriguez rivera MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- 5 Tips for Living with Osteoporosis
5 Tips for Living with OsteoporosisFor some people, an osteoporosis prognosis can appear like a fatal blow to their life. However, things aren’t hopeless as they might seem! Being in a position to adjust to the condition can really be helpful in getting you used to the condition. Osteoporosis...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Dr. Mariana Silva M.D.1362 Maggalena Ave San Juan PR 00907
- Miss Brenda M Guzman-villar MDHospital El Maestro Urb Los Ingenieros San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Ana Rosa Pizarro padilla MDSan Juan City Hospital San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Marco Rafael Perez toro MD66 CALLE SANTA CRUZ BAYAMON PR 00961
- Dr. Ricardo Antonio Riefkohl M.D.10 Casia St San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Claudino Arias MDCentro Fisiatnzo del Plata Calle Luis Bevieras Cayey PR 00736