Dr. Robert Dehne is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Dehne specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Dehne tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1983
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Broken Ankle
- Abnormal Gait
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert Dehne MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78723Get Direction
Dr. Robert Dehne MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Dr. Brendan J. MacKay M.D. Lubbock Texas 79415
- Frosty D.R. Moore5656 Bee Caves Road Austin Texas 78746
- Dr. Tyler D. Goldberg MD4700 Seton Center Pkwy Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Jay Shapiro MD1301 Barbara Jordan Blvd. Austin TX 78723
- Dr. Russell David Calvo MD11325 Fallbrook Dr Houston TX 77065
- Dr. Michael S. Valastro M.D.16020 Park Valley Dr Round Rock TX 78681