Dr. Drahomira Sencakova M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Drahomira Sencakova practices Neuropathology in Rochester, MN. Dr. Sencakova studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Universita Pj Safarika, Lekarska Fakulta 1995
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- 2007
- Mayo Clinic 2003
- University of Kansas Affiliated Hospitals 2004
- Neurology Headache: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 2007
- Research Fellowship - Diagnostic Neuroradiology : Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 2002
- Mayo Clinic, Neurology - Headache Fellowship 2006
Dr. Drahomira Sencakova M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Drahomira Sencakova M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sencakova
- Antidepressants Could Delay Parkinson's Progression
Antidepressants have many uses beyond what their labels may say that they do. Some of the beneficial side effects are well documented and everyone knows about them. But sometimes medications, and not just antidepressants, are prescribed by doctors for off-label usage that is not approved by the FDA....
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- What Does 'Benign' Multiple Sclerosis Mean?
Benign multiple sclerosis (MS) is not a term that is used too frequently when talking about this neurological disorder. The definition of benign MS and what it specifically means is something that has been an area of contention in the medical community.In October of 2017 Multiple Sclerosis News...
- Do You Know Enough About Seizures?
Any changes in the electrical system of the brain can cause a seizure. It can sometimes be called an attack, convulsion, spell, or a fit. There can be many causes for a single seizure such as lack of oxygen, infection, tumor, high fever, trauma, poisoning, or after a brain surgery. It is important...
- Honorary Football Captain with Muscular Dystrophy Makes Winning Touchdown
JP Price is a winner in more ways than one. When his school, Craig Middle School, played against their long-time rivals, Steamboat Springs, JP did something remarkable. He made a touchdown. ...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Stroke?
Stroke can occur at any time of your life. However, those who have attained 65+ years are more prone to getting a stroke. It is also important to note that other factors such as family history, alcohol, smoking, medical history, and your ethnicity can trigger the occurrence of stroke. If you think...
- Dr. Fred Michael Cutrer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55902
- Dr. Melissa Curie Lipford MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Graham A Glass M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Eric Martin Mcdade DO200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brian Mark Keegan M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905