Dr. David Limon practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in San Antonio, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Limon treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1984
University of Minnesota Medical School 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology
- Baylor Affil Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. David Limon MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78411Get Direction
Dr. David Limon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Jerry Lewis Remembered for his Role in Muscular Dystrophy Fundraising
Comedian and entertainer, Jerry Lewis, died Sunday, August 20, 2017 at age 91. And one of the things he will be most remembered for is his work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. While more than $2.5 billion were raised from 1966 to 2010 through the annual telethons that Lewis hosted, some of...
- Does Breast Cancer Occur More Often in Certain Areas of the US
Breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the United States, after skin cancers. Currently, it affects more than 1 in 10 women worldwide. The two most common risk factors of breast cancer are being female and getting older. If you are a woman and you have a first degree relative (mother,...
- Designer Bargains Raise $3 Million for Ovarian Cancer Research
Photo credit: Hamptons MonthlyResearchers worldwide have been diligently conducting as many studies as possible trying to find treatments and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. However, there is a major problem with conducting cancer research: It’s expensive. In order to conduct these studies...
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Tunga Suresh MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Christine L. Fleming M.D.4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Yolanda E Tecuanhuey MD4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. John M Shepherd MD4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229