Dr. Mukesh Shah is an internist practicing in Jackson, NJ. Dr. Shah specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Shah provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Medical College Baroda 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Femur Fracture
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Program
Dr. Mukesh Shah M.D's Practice location
Jackson, NJ 08527Get Direction
Dr. Mukesh Shah M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Dr. Elena Ronquillo Buenviaje M.D.65 Lacey Road Whiting New Jersey 8759
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD668 N Beers St Holmdel NJ 07733
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Cynthia Salter-Lewis M.D.316 Route 9 North Englishtown NJ 07726
- Mr. Joseph Fretta MD741 Northfield Avenue West Orange New Jersey 7052