Dr. Mohammed M. Bakdash M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism4515 Marsha Sharp Fwy Lubbock TX, 79407
Dr. Mohammed Bakdash practices Endocrinology in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Bakdash specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Bakdash examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Mohammed M. Bakdash M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mohammed M. Bakdash M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bakdash
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Fasting May Be Good for Diabetes, Research Shows
Intermittent fasting is common nowadays, and recent studies have shown that there are successes involved with this type of fasting. The most success about the fasting involves diabetes, and perhaps, it is the most impressive. Intermittent fasting involves restricting eating to certain times and not...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- Diabetic Socks? Yes, They Exist
Diabetes is a disorder of the endocrine or hormone system and occurs when blood sugar levels in your body are above normal. Over 25 million people in the U.S alone have some form of diabetes. ...
- What Is the Generic Version of Tradjenta?
Generic Name: LinagliptinBrand Name: TradjentaWhat is Tradgenta (linagliptin)?Tradjenta is an oral antidiabetic medicine that helps regulate blood sugar levels of individuals with type 2 diabetes. It is mostly recommended for individuals who are unable to control their blood sugar levels through...
- Sleep Apnea and Diabetes: Bad Combo for Eye Health
Diabetes impacts all parts of your body and the eye is no exception. If you have both sleep apnea and diabetes, it can be devastating to your overall health. Diabetes affects the eyes in several ways, but the most common and serious form of eye complication is diabetic retinopathy. It is important...
- Dr. Alan N Peiris MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Nelson W Lum M.D.3801 50th St Lubbock TX 79413
- Dr. Jose Joaquin Lado MD3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Michael R Macadams M.D.2716 82nd St Lubbock TX 79423
- Dr. Shaili Khandheria Felton MD3801 50th St Lubbock TX 79413
- Dr. Jose R Beceiro MD3801 50th St Lubbock TX 79413