Julie Mirpuri-hathiramani MBBS
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine5323 Harry Hines Blvd # Mc9063 Suite F3. 302e Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Julie Mirpuri-hathiramani is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Mirpuri-hathiramani cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
The University of Hong Kong, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Southern Society for Pediatric Research 2010 Basic Science Young Investigator Award
- 2010 SPR Fellow Basic Science Research Award
- Southern Society for Pediatric Research 2009 Trainee Travel Award
- 2009 Travel Grant, Pediatric Academic Societies
- Immunology, Microbiota
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Medical Council of Hong Kong
- Member Southern Society for Pediatric Research
- Atlantic Health 2007
- Emory University School of Medicine, Neonatal-perinatal Medicine 2010
Julie Mirpuri-hathiramani MBBS's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30303Get Direction
Julie Mirpuri-hathiramani MBBS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mirpuri-hathiramani
- Surprising Ways to Use Greek Yogurt
Greek yogurt is yogurt that has been strained to remove most of its whey. This is what provides its classically thick consistency and sharp, tart taste. This unique quality makes Greek yogurt perfect for both sweet and savory applications. There isn't really anything "Greek" about it, so if you see...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Alan M Klein M.D.1441 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX 75203
- Dr. Anuradha Agrawal MD.3310 Live Oak St Dallas TX 75204
- Dr. Jackie R York MD3500 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Luc P Brion MD1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. David Weisoly D.O.3001 George Bush Hwy Richardson TX 75082
- Dr. Carlos A Laos M.D.1441 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX 75203