Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology16151 19 Mile Rd Suite 301 Clinton Township MI, 48038
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro is a nephrologist practicing in Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Osobamiro specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Osobamiro most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Henry Ford Hosp, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Henry Ford Hosp, Nephrology; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osobamiro
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- Dr. Richard J. Cross MD29001 Harper Ave St Clair Shores Michigan 48081
- Dr. Craig Newton Norris DO15520 19 Mile Rd Clinton Township MI 48038
- Dr. Erin Lane Friedman D.O.11800 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Cynthia Claudine Griggs M.D.18455 James Couzens Fwy Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Abida Zafar MD22201 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Reiad Y Najjar MD44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341