Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology16151 19 Mile Rd Suite 301 Clinton Township MI, 48038
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro is a nephrologist practicing in Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Osobamiro specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Osobamiro most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Henry Ford Hosp, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Henry Ford Hosp, Nephrology; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osobamiro
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What is a Cluster Headache?
Headaches that recur two to three times during a short period of time are known as cluster headaches. This may last for few weeks, to months. These headaches often occur after sleep and recur throughout the day. It usually appears during the same time of the year, or season of the year. It may...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Craig Newton Norris DO15520 19 Mile Rd Clinton Township MI 48038
- Dr. Cynthia Claudine Griggs M.D.18455 James Couzens Fwy Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Erin Lane Friedman D.O.23995 Greater Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
- Dr. Abida Zafar MD22201 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Reiad Y Najjar MD44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Jariatul Karim M.D.2799 West Grand Blvd - Cfp 521 Detroit MI 48202