Dr. Ben Tseng practices Neuropathology in Chicago, IL. Dr. Tseng studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Ben Tseng M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
TORRANCE, CA 90502Get Direction
Dr. Ben Tseng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is the Epstein-Barr Virus a Contributor to Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis has been known as an individual disease since 1868, when it was identified by Jean-Martin Charcot, a French neurologist. Ever since then, the cause of multiple sclerosis has not been identified.Theories as to the causes of multiple sclerosis came about during the twentieth...
- Waterlogged Brain and Gauging Parkinson's Disease
For those facing the day in and day out struggle of Parkinson's disease, finding out new information and the latest research can be beneficial to overall health and life enrichment. Statistics and new information within this area certainly brings hopeful news to those troubled with the daily burdens...
- Antidepressants May Pose a Risk for Alzheimer's Patients
Research shows that patients newly diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease who recently began using antidepressents are at a higher risk for head injuries and traumatic brain injuries. Heidi Taipale and colleagues from the University of Eastern Finland wrote that for older people who use...
- Parkinson’s: How Three Famous Individuals Fought the Disease
Parkinson's is a degenerative central nervous system disorder that affects an estimated 1 million people in the U. S. alone according to the National Parkinson Foundation. Despite recent efforts, the disease remains to be a mystery to the medical world with no known cure and no known accurate...
- Wrigley Field Comes Under Fire After Cubs Fan Sues for Violating Disabilities Act
David F. Cerda has been wheelchair-bound ever since he was 10 years old. This was caused by muscular dystrophy. Muscular dystrophy is a disease that affects the muscular and skeletal system by weakening the muscles and causing the loss of muscular mass. Mutations or abnormal genes in the muscle...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes M.D.111 N. Wabash Ave Chicago Illinois 60602
- Ashok Devasenapathy175 E Delaware Place CHICAGO IL 60611
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Anil Gulati MD2850 South Wabash Avenue Chicago Illinois 60616
- Dr. Roumen D. Balabanov M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Christopher Graves Goetz MD1725 W Harrison Chicago IL 60612